Monday 29 October 2012

The week I was lonely and left out

Why is life so un fair..... I remember the time when all my friends from school went to France for a week, it was alway one of my dreams to go to France with my friends and enjoy that feeling of going on a holiday with your them. I was devastated that I couldn't go beacause my passport was at the home office. The worst part was that I still had to go to school and I remember that I had no one to hang around with, so I didn't go to school untill I was told to go by the teachers or not I would get a really bad attendance score, so I did I  went to school....... It's just like that girl (malala) dreams getting crushed due to her getting shot by the Talibans, she felt crushed because she couldn't make a change of the women's human right and because she couldn't pursue her dreams. Everyday I would think what would my friends be doing in France, after the week went by,they came back from France and on my facebook news feed all I could see was photo from France that my friends has posted, I was sad because it looked really fun. The nice part was that my best friend(Lindsay) missed me that much she actually named a pose after me its called "the aida pose". this is it---->  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151034626930146&set=t.100001257116967&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc7%2F383402_10151034626930146_1149784330_n.jpg&size=960%2C720
When we got back to school on Monday all they were talking about was France, I felt lonely because I couldn't join in the conversation due to the fact I wasn't able to go. My "sister" said she really missed me, she said she actually cried because she missed me and she would of loved If I was allowed to go. I kind of laughed at that, because isn't she suppose to miss her mum more, than crying over me. But I was thankful that I have friends like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment